Thursday, December 3, 2009

Al Horford!?

I was wondering if anyone else thinks that Al Horford is a complete a$$h*** first of all what he did to TJ Ford in the begining of the season, that was completly uncalled for an intentional then tonight (game 3 celtics vs hawks) paul peirce gets tripped up and fell and Al Horford decides to go up in his face and talk sh*t when they were up by 12 with 20 seconds left or whatever. I am a celtics fan and dont think I'm saying all this because I'm mad they lost... I had respect for the guy when he came into the NBA, until he hit TJ Ford like that and then when I saw him talk sh*t to a veteran on my team I just lost it. A rookie should know to keep his mouth shut and I hope Johnson and Bibby teach him that in the locker room tonight. The guy can play basketball dont get me wrong but he has not earned the respect from the fans or any of the players to be doing these types of things. I just think he if way to cocky to be doing this... I was wondering if anyone else feels this way about him?



Al Horford!?nba news





As a semi Hawks fan, I thought it was idiotic for Horford to say that. (He said that's right mother ****** sit the **** down.) the celtics will bring the series to a whole other level now. its personal. you just don't say that to someone who has been stabbed before. pierce could kill him on and off the basketball court. the hawks won't win another game, unfortunately.



Al Horford!?nba all star game ,nba teams



eh how bout you a complete "a$$h***" Al Horford is kewl.
Al Hortford is Teh Loss, the next Stephon Marbury.
I don't really agree with you, I like him
uncalled for, that foul was an accident, he even apologized afterwards. do you even watch basketball games, the players are always talking down to each other. what do you mean he hasn't earned respect from the fans, did you see the signs, or were you just in your own little boston world upset that your team lost. you are saying this because they lost because if he did that and they were losing, you wouldn't be on here ranting like a child. so no, you're the only one who thinks he is cocky, okay.
Yeah you are hatin on Horford. I can understand why though, Im a Magic fan and I hate on Chris Bosh, Jose Calderon, Carlos Delfino, and pretty much a bunch of the other FLOPPING ******* on the Raptors. I cannot believe how often refs get fooled by the flop, they need to make it a non-call or a foul on them for flopping. Its all of the European players that have brought that Sh** to America and the NBA.



Anyways, Horford is young and he does seem to overly celebrate on some shots, ala Dennis Rodman, lol, but thats just his way of firing himself up. I dont remember him ever doing that when he was at Florida in college.



Im sure after the series (when the Celts win 4-1) you will feel better about him.
Whatever hater, AL HORFORD ROXZ!!!



The thing with TJ Ford was an accident, your probably some pathetic boston fan that is looking for an excuse to why you guys lost so you blame AL.



Let me ask you this it was also a cheap shot when in the last game Sam Cassel almost poked out Josh Smiths eye.



Sheesh you guys lost get over it!!!



HE hasn't earned respect from the fans........puh-leaze did you not see the:



"ATL LOVES Horford" sign



OR the:



Got Horford signs"



AL HORFORD IS ROY!!!!!!!!!



HAWKS ????



Oops sorry, but still he might be a little of a big mouth, but he is just a rookie, he will learn.
He just said in an interview that it was a "spur of the moment" thing, just a spontaneous outburst because of the situation. He wasn't trying to show up Pierce, he just got caught up in his emotions. Horford is not a thug, the foul on Ford was unfortunate, but not intentional and do you not remember he SPENT THE NIGHT with him in the hospital?



AL4ROY!



Go Hawks! See you for game 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
What is a Baby Cortez Stingray