Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why is no one giving the Mavs credit?!?!?

The mavs are 4-1. thats tied for 2nd in the nba. they have been consistently title contendors. and have proven how good they are over the last few years. and this off-season they didnt lose anybody and picked up 3 new good players.



yet most people dont have them in their top 5 in the league. behind teams like the nets, clippers and rockets. WATS UP WIT DAT?!?!?!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Why is no one giving the Mavs credit?!?!?nba update





For the same reason that no one is giving the Spurs a chance to repeat this season.



The Mavs, Spurs, and Suns are all the biggest threats in the NBA. I wouldn't worry about it! Avery Johnson, should take a page out of Pop's book and learn to have his team fly under the radar. It will help them to focus during the post season.



The Rockets are good, so don't count them out, but the Clippers and the Nets I don't get at all.



Why is no one giving the Mavs credit?!?!?nba mock draft ,nba teams



I dont like Nowitski. He loses his temper and throws garbage cans through walls and shouts at his teamates when the going gets though. Report It


yea... ill give them credit for being good reagular season... but during the playoffs they are a totally different story. ehhh watever. i personally dont like the players, the coach, or the owner.



aggggggg. they really really really piss me off!
With what has happened in their latest playoff run... Recently they lost to Portland... It is pretty easy to doubt the Mavs... There is still a lot of room for growth... Avery Johnson should cut his player's playing time so that they would not appear exhausted during the playoffs...
Let me make this quick. NOBODY LIKES THE MAVS!
People are still dumbfounded from last post season 1st round exit.
Hey, there's a saying



"Fool me once-shame on you but fool me twice-shame on me"



Well, I've been fooled twice by the Mavs.



They went to the Finals and won two games. Things were looking good. Then they lost 4 games in a row. Wow!



Then the following season they won 67 regular season games. That is the 5th best record in NBA history. Again, things were looking good. Then they froze up, left their testicles in the locker room and lost to the 8th seed. Wow!



I'm not the only one. There are plenty of people that have a "wait and see" attitude towards the Mavs. It's perfectly reasonable to doubt them.
I am. I like the Mavs and I have picked them to reach the conference Finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
What is a Baby Cortez Stingray