Thursday, December 3, 2009

Going down 3 and 0 in the NHL Playoffs?

If San Jose Colorado and or the Rangers go down 3 games to 0 which one has the best chance at coming back to win it all?



Or do you think the NBA Phoenix Suns have a better chance at coming back to win it all from 3 to 0 down than those teams in hockey?



Right now Im pissed that the Suns are still alive since as a Coyotes fan I want by next season to have the Coyotes as the talk of the state than the collasping Suns. Provided the Dbacks have a bad playoff. Yes the Coyotes were the big thing in AZ when they were winning in the later 90s and the Suns were losers. I rather see any of those hockey teams do it but hopefully don't go down 3 to 0 but all that I fear now seems inevitable.



Your thoughts



Going down 3 and 0 in the NHL Playoffs?nba playoff





I would definitely say the Rangers. And I think the Suns are done.



Going down 3 and 0 in the NHL Playoffs?nba stats ,nba teams



I'd have to say Rangers.



SJ is against a very confident Dallas squad that knows how to control the puck effectively and Turco has been remarkable.



Colorado has faced a Detroit team that has dominated the series and are feeling even better with Osgood in net.



Rangers are against a young Pittsburgh squad that scores goals as easily as they can give them up. Lundqvist has been the best goalie of these 3 teams and if your goalie is up to the task, then you certainly stand a better shot than one thats not.
Of those 3 teams, I think the Rangers have the best chance, followed VERY closely by the Sharks. The Avalanche are the most overmatched, Dallas is hot but beatable, and the Rangers are so evenly matched with Pittsburgh that I see this as a series where the home team wins on home ice except that Lundqvist steals one for the Blueshirts.
if the rangers hit a scoring run, they would be the most likely, lundqvist is playing exceptional, their scoring is missing and if they start to score, they will be very tough to beat



next, probably the avs, if they develop more hate, they will want it more going to 3-0, and could possibly come back



sorry san jose, but not have you lost both ur home games, the stars have some good veterens, and they are a well rounded team
Avs would have had a better shot if they weren't missing a major part of their team. Forsberg, Hannan, and Wolski were hurt and out for Game 2, and Theodore was sick again with the flu and was pulled a second time. I still don't get why the coaches started Theodore in for game 2 when Budaj played well in the first game and didn't let anything in. why have a back-up goalie if you don't trust him when your #1 is not playing well???
I would think San Jose would have the best chance. I also think if the Rangers go down 3-0 then they are going to lose the series, they may take it to 5 but I think if they go down 3-0 then it will be over.
I say the suns, I love Nash cuss hes from my city, and I cant stand the rapping french fool plus Oneal needs to make the trade look worth while,,,,,,as 4 hockey I dont see any chances of any team coming back to win
Rangers seem to be playing the best of the three . San Jose Second ..Cause of the goaltender primarily .
Not one of them would have any chance of coming back from 3-0

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
What is a Baby Cortez Stingray