Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which city had all four major league teams in the finals in the same year?*?

The super bowl was played in January of the next year, but it was for the championship of the previous years season. Can you name the city and the year? Clue: Not all four teams won. By the 4 major leagues I mean the NBA, NFL, MLB, and the NHL (ok, I know, I know, hockey isn't really a sport, but for the sake of the question, we'll let it slide this time!)



Which city had all four major league teams in the finals in the same year?*?nba draft order





I would say Philadelphia in 1980.



Which city had all four major league teams in the finals in the same year?*?nba draft history ,nba teams



Sorry. I wasn't aware you were being sarcastic about hockey. There was no indication of that. Report It


I don't know but just where do you get off trying to say hockey isn't a sport?? What a stupid thing to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
What is a Baby Cortez Stingray