Thursday, December 3, 2009

Question on basketball drills?

Ok do you think that all the players that made the NBA practice everyday when they could for a few hours every when they where playing sports other than basketball? Do you think they had trainers on them all day or did they just shoot around and run and do their own things when they practiced alone. Like did Lebron James just shoot around and do layups and stuff everyday when he was alone practicing or do you think he did drills. I need help. My basketball season is over. I am a good basketball player and I want to get better. What should I do during the offseason till basketball. I am doing other sports but when I am not how should i get myself in shape for basketball? Running? how much? basketball and what drills and stuff should i do, how long every day? working out what should i do and focus on? By the way I play a shooting guard or point guard so look at me as a small man not a big man.



Question on basketball drills?nba salaries





The link below is to an offseason workout routine for guards.



Other things to do: if you're near a beach, jogging on the sand is a great way to work out your legs; if you're near a stadium, running the steps helps too; jump rope; shoot 500 shots a day - 100 layups from each side, 100 free throws and 200 jump shots. Make sure you shoot off the dribble and off the bounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
What is a Baby Cortez Stingray