Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which 5 of these games should I sell to gamestop?

I have the following games: Pinball Hall of Fame, NBA Live 06, Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition, Burnout Revenge, Grand Theft Auto, Medal of Honor European Assault, Tony Hawks Underground, ATV Offroad Fury 2, Madden 07, Cabela's Deer Hunt: 2005 Season, MVP NCAA Baseball 07, Gretzky NHL 2005, The Simpsons Road Rage, The Simpsons Hit and Run, Winning Eleven 9, Strike Force Bowling, Jonny Moseley Mad Trix, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Eighteen Wheeler: American Pro Trucker, NFL QB Club 2002, Ratchet and Clank...........I am not looking for new games, just 5 games to give away, I know this is long, and I thank anyone who answers this



Which 5 of these games should I sell to gamestop?lakers





NONE, Gamestop will give you $5 total for all of them.



Which 5 of these games should I sell to gamestop?nba merchandise ,nba teams



midnight club 3,need for speed underground,nba live 06,burnout revenge,atv offroad fury.
Try selling the 5 you don't really want any more. Nobody else can make that call for you.



(Personally I'd start by ditching the sports titles because I find them boring as hell - but other people would have different ideas, which is kind of the point.)
Try the newest ones that you have.
which of those games do you not play anymore? get rid of those
all the sports games....if i were you i would pick the ones you play the least or havent played in the last month then trade in those

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
What is a Baby Cortez Stingray